Thank you for sharing feedback through Possip this week. We’ve heard from 785 of you so far this year. We are seeing that 93% of you are satisfied or mostly satisfied with Olentangy High School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Praise for teachers and intervention specialists, especially Ms. Korinek, Ms. Wolfe, Mr. Smith, Mr. Binkley, Dr. Myers, Mr. Brun, Ms. Polhemus, Mr. Harman, Mr. Thesing, Mr. Lucas and Ms. Wester
- Praise for the bus drivers for their commitment and keeping our kids safe
- Appreciation that the school is transparent and open to suggestions
- Request for more information about Schoology
- Concern about the school start time
And in response to the question about supports for final exams:
- 35% of families said: In-school review or study time
- 26% said: Additional study resources such as study guides, content breakdown, practice tests, etc.
- 6% said: Less homework and outside school commitments
- 6% said: Extended test time
- 6% said: Study groups
- 6% said: Mental health supports such as studying skills, coping with stress, increasing motivation, etc.
- 3% said: Tutoring
- 2% said: Flexible school schedule
- 2% said: Parent resources to support studying
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next week’s Possip.