Possip Parent Feedback
Olentangy High School has partnered with a group called Possip to provide monthly quick hit surveys sent straight to your phone. Here's how it works:
- The first Friday of every month you will receive a text with a link to complete the survey
- The survey is only two questions with an option to provide additional feedback
- The survey should take as little as 30 seconds to complete
Linked is a letter for parents on how Possip works and how it helps your school.
Thank you for sharing ideas through Possip this first week of November! We’ve heard from 320 of you during the course of the year. We are seeing that 88% of you are happy or mostly happy with Olentangy High School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Praise for the morning traffic monitors
- Appreciation for kind and encouraging teachers
- Comments about wanting an update on administration changes
- Feedback regarding students having to pay for sports events
We are taking all of your feedback and ideas into consideration for our future planning and follow-up.
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next month’s Possip Pulse Check.
- What can be done to improve carline logistics?
- If a student emails a teacher, the teacher should reply to the student promptly. It is discouraging to the student when they do not get a response.
- Can students request a locker?
- What is the hazardous/bad smell coming from the parking lot?
- How do we find out if there is a video game development club, or how to start the process of making that type of club possible?
- Kids are complaining that the Preferred food is not available during lunch time. They would also like healthier options.
- I wish the OHS staff would be more aware of how many tests a student has in one week. My student had five tests this week and six tests three weeks ago. Can teachers share a Google Sheet to mark test dates?
- There needs to be more mental health support on site for immediate concerns.
- Are students allowed to leave for the day after their exams are over on exam days?
- How can my child earn service hours?
- What's with the room numbers?
- What are the options for free and reduced lunches?
- Do we subcontract bussing?
- What is needed to park on campus and where can my child park?
- When are special schedules used?
- My child is struggling to get to her class on time.
- When are picture day makeups?
- What is being done to enforce the dress code?
- Please address reckless driving on campus.